A p p l y
(FORMAT & JUDGING)
I. Individual : People aged 18 to 35, whose nationality is in the Asia Pacific region.＊
II. Organization : An organization which has not yet registered or has been established for less than two years; and its establishment should be within the Asia Pacific region.
(2) Proposal Description
The "Gender Innovation Awards " aims to spark the ideas which is to solve the most pressing problems caused by gender inequality and discrimination. The main goal is to empower and enable people, so that they can live in a world without inequality, no matter it’s on education, healthcare, livable environment, etc. Thus, the content of the proposal must be related to SDGs Goal5: Gender Equality. However, your solutions are not that limited to that goal only. You can also choose any other corresponding SDGs goals.
(3) Important Dates : From launch date to August 16, 2019 (GMT+8 23:59).
(4) How to Apply : Please fill out the application online and upload the pitch video on the website before the due.
I. The form shall be filled out in English.
II. Upload your pitch deck or detailed plan. The content shall at least include the followings:
Action Plan (including project goals, corresponding SDGs, implementation plan, social impact, sustainability and feasibility, and other potential collaboration stakeholders, etc.)
III. Upload a pitch video: Please film a five-minute pitch video in English in mp4 format.
(1) Your application will be reviewed by professionals, scholars or relevant experts.
(2) Evaluation Matrix : The proposal must be linked to SDGs Goal5 and else corresponding goals to solve a certain social problem.
I. Social Impact 25% : Link to the SDGs.Significant and clear social influence from the solution.
II. Cross-Border Partnership 25% : The solution can be engaged with several potential stakeholders from different areas or different disciplines.
III. Disruptive Innovation 25% : The solution is disruptive enough and able to integrate across domains.
IV. Feasibility and Sustainability 25% : The feasibility and sustainability of the solution, and potential to scale the impact or beneficiaries.
(3) Preliminary Review :
I. Date : August 20, 2019
II. Your pitch video and written application will be reviewed.
III. 10 iconic proposals will be selected for the final round.
IV. The finalists will be subsidized the accommodation and air-ticket to Taiwan for the Boot Camp, final round and awards ceremony. (Each proposal can send 2 people in maximum.)
(4) Final Round :
I. Date : September 3, 2019.
II. You will have to pitch to the judges. Top 3 solutions will be selected.
III. The top 3 champions will be matched with a mentor for 6 months.
Tel : +886-2-2700-3665
* Asia Pacific is including China, Hong Kong, Macau and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs defines by 36 countries, including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bhutan, Cambodia, the Cook Islands, North Korea, East Timor, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati , Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, South Korea, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon , Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
2019 / 10 / 6
2019 / 10 / 8
2019 / 10 / 9